YorkieCard cardholder Terms & Conditions
YOU MUST READ, AGREE AND ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OUTLINED BELOW AND THOSE INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE BEFORE YOU MAY BECOME A MEMBER OF YorkieCard.
‘By reference’ includes the agreements to the terms and conditions of all venues that are in participation with YorkieCard Ltd.
‘We’, ‘Ourselves’ and ‘Our’ means YorkieCard Ltd
‘YorkieCard’ means ‘YorkieCard Ltd’
‘Site’ and ‘Website’ means www.yorkiecard.co.uk
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and will notify our members by ensuring the most up-to-date version is on our website.
- Being a YorkieCard holder entitles you to an annual membership starting from the date on which the order was placed.
- To redeem an offer or receive a discount, a valid YorkieCard must be shown at the point of sale or a valid online code must be entered online. A valid YorkieCard is:
1. In possession of the rightful owner.
2. Only valid up to and including the expiry date written on the front of the card.
- The offers & discounts advertised on our website are not available in conjunction with any other offer and are per cardholder.
- Member businesses reserve the right to accept the YorkieCard on a discretionary basis should they doubt its validity.
- We are not liable to provide a replacement YorkieCard in the event it is lost or damaged.
- We update our website and social media utilities as promptly as reasonably possible.
- The information we present online is used for information purposes only and the images for illustration purposes only. We do not make any warranty or guarantee of any information on this website.
- We are not liable for outdated discounts or misinformation that may appear online or on printed material as offers may change frequently and information may have been based on previous discounts & offers.
- We are not liable for the welfare of YorkieCard holders or the experience that occurs at member businesses. We will not be involved in relations between Cardholders and member businesses.
- Member businesses may change frequently. We are not liable for the withdrawal of any member businesses and YorkieCard holders have the benefit of additional member businesses which may sign up at a later date.
- YorkieCard Ltd directors and other representatives will not be liable for damages that could occur through connection with YorkieCard Ltd.
- On occasion, we may fail to enforce one of the above terms and conditions; this will not prevent us from enforcing them in the future.
- These terms and conditions, and any agreement entered into in connection with the same, shall be interpreted in accordance with the English law and subject the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.